The Chief Secretary of Uttar Pradesh Rajendra Kumar Tiwari on Saturday issued revised guidelines for SOPs to be followed from June 8. He further added that this guideline is issued in regard of opening of religious places, offices, malls, hotels and restaurant. The guidelines are as follows-
-CCTV must be in working condition, thermal scanner and sanitizer should be kept at entrance.
– Only those will be allowed to enter who do not have any symptoms of Covid 19.
– Senior Citizen, pregnant women and employees with serious illness should avoid going office
– No social gathering is allowed in restaurant and hotels.
– Cashless transaction process must be adopted.
– Menu should be disposable.
– Religious places must follow social distancing guidelines
– Only five persons can enter at a time in religious places.
– Devotees should leave their footwear at pre-decided place before approaching the religious place.
– ACs can be operated at a temperature between 24 to 30 degree
– Devotees will not be allowed to touch statues and religious books